Winland WB800 - Water Bug Water Leak Monitor for up to eight zones.
WNWB800 Waterbug - Description
The WaterBug WB800 Model is an eight zone water detection system, ideal for monitoring several areas with one unit, or a large area. As many as eight supervised sensor probes can be run up to 500 feet away (or 16 non-supervised sensors). Each sensor probe has two contacts. When a film of water forms a bridge between these contacts, the unit senses this goes into alarm. Condensation or high humidity will not send the unit into alarm . Four standard surface sensors are included with the unit.
Sensors come with 12' of wire.
The WaterBug model WB-800 operates on 12 or 24 Volt AC/DC and has a form C relay output that can be connected to alarm panels, bells, dialers, etc. This unit also includes internal alarm buzzer with silencing switch and eight LED's on the console so you can identify which sensor is in alarm.
- Residential or Vacation Homes
- Basement Sump Pumps
- Commercial Buildings
- Office and Computer Areas
- Unattended Buildings
- Greenhouses & Animal Buildings
- All Drain Areas
- Sprinkler Systems
- Reliable microprocessor design
- Versatile 12 or 24 Volt AC/DC power for operation
- No false alarms due to condensation or humidity
- Can monitor up to 8 sensor probes - up to 500 feet away
- Provides (1) form "C" contact closure output for alarm
- Internal audible alarm with silence switch
- Easy surface mount installation
- One year parts and labor; subject to conditions of limited warranty.
Note: Power Supply Not Included - Available for Purchase Separately