Dakota Alert Long Range Wireless Doorbell and Door Window Open Alert
The Dakota Alert Long Range Wireless Push button and Door/Window Sensor can be used in three different modes:
- Wireless Doorbell Button - In this mode, the doorbell button is mounted where needed
- Wireless Door Windows Open Sensor - in this mode the included magnetic sensor is mounted on a door or window to detect when it has opened
- Wireless Universal Transmitter - in this mode there is an input on the wireless transmitter that accepts a "contact closure"
In any of these modes, when triggered, a wireless signal is sent to the wireless receiver where the LED light will flash and your choice of tunes/tones will be played. With a wireless range of up to 1 mile* this wireless system can be used in homes, schools, small businesses, farms and more.
The outdoor doorbell button is completely weatherproof and has a soft push button.
The included UT4000 button transmitter operates on a 3-volt lithium battery (included) and can be easily mounted to a door frame or wall.
The included DCR4000 chime receiver can be wall mounted or set on a table in a convenient and central location.
Dakota Alert Long Range Wireless Doorbell Specifications
Wireless Doorbell Specifications
- Can be activated using push button or terminal inputs (N/O or N/C)
- Frequency: 433.92 MHz
- 256 Code Combinations
- Battery required: 3 Volt Lithium (included)
- Wireless Range: Up to 1 Mile or 4000 feet*
- Weather Resistant (suitable for outdoor use)
- Built in Magnetic Reed Switch and included magnet for doors and windows, closets, cupboards or drawers
Doorbell Chime Specifications
- Four Different Chimes Tones
- Volume Control
- LED Reminder Lights
- Operating Voltage - 12VDC - Power Supply Included
- 12 volt DC output current: 400 mA maximum
- Relay rating: 24VDC at 3 Amp
- Frequency - 433.92 MHz
*Line of Sight
Dakota Alert Long Range Doorbell - Included
- 1 - Dakota Alert UT42500 Transmitter with battery
- 1 - Dakota Alert DCR-4000 Wireless Receiver
- 1 - Plug in power supply for receiver
*Wireless range is direct line of sight without interference. Actual range will be reduced by interference and structures.