Elk Wireless Receiver for M1 and M1 Gold, 319.5 MHz Interlogix Support
The ELK-M1XRF319 Wireless (RF) Receiver and Input Expander is designed for use with the ELK-M1 and ELK-M1EZ8 Controls. The receiver connects to the control's four (4) wire data (keypad) bus and integrates similarly to an M1XIN hardware zone expander, except that a single M1XRF can handle up to 144 wireless zones (e.g. transmitter sensors or points).
The M1XRFEG receiver features a dual (2) antenna, and a phase diversity layout that provides long-range wireless coverage. It works with the ELK 319 Series Wireless Sensors as well as other 319.5MHz sensors (Interlogix format).
- Adds up to 144 individual wireless zones (sensors/points)
- Operates from the 4-wire RS485 Data Bus
- Additional Receivers (up to 9) may be connected to a single M1 or M1EZ8. Control for redundancy or greater coverage.
- Flash Memory for Updating operating Firmware.
- Sensitivity: >105 dBm
- Operating Temperature: 0 to +120 degrees F
- Operating Voltage: 12 Volts D.C.
- Current Draw: 70mA
- Range: 300 to 500 ft. line of sight
- Note: Walls or metal may reduce the actual operating range.
Included in the Box:
- M1 Wireless Receiver 319.5MHz One-Way Sensors
- Plastic Housing
- 2 Antenna
- 4 #6 Plastic Anchors
- 4 # 6 Pan Head Sheet Metal Screws
Shipping & Delivery
We ship from Canada with typical delivery times of 2-5 days to major centers. Most orders over $100 before tax ship FREE.