Elk Two Way Wireless Recessed Door Sensor
The ELK-6023 Wireless Recessed Door Sensor is the ultimate wireless security device for discriminating customers. It mounts into a 3/4” drilled hole in a wooden door jamb and becomes nearly invisible once the door is closed. It features Elk’s Industry Leading Two-Way Technology with positive signal acknowledgment, extended range, and long battery life.
Part#: ELK-6023: Recessed Door Sensor; White
- Designed for wood and vinyl doors only
- Built-in tamper switch
- Available in white and brown
- Compatible with ELK-M1XRFTWM Two-Way Wireless Transceiver for M1 Controls
- Frequency: 902 Mhz - 928 Mhz frequency hopping
- Dimensions: .75”D x 2.5”L Mag: .75”D x .625”L
- Maximum Operating Gap: 3/4”
- Battery: 3.6V Lithium 1/2 AA size
- Tamper Switch: Circuit Board Cove
Shipping & Delivery
We ship from Canada with typical delivery times of 2-5 days to major centers. Most orders over $100 before tax ship FREE.