Elk Two Way Wireless Carbon Monoxide Detector
The ELK-6051 combines a proven, high-reliability electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor with ELK’s Two-Way Wireless technology for M1 Controls. The sensor has a 10-year life and the unit operates from 2 AAA batteries.
AudioLINK diagnostic app provides event data from sensors.
- Compatible with ELK-M1XRFTWM two-way wireless transceivers
- Proven, high-reliability, electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor with a 10-year life.
- Easy-to-understand LED indicators to provide a clear visual indication of alarms, faults, power, and RF acknowledgment
- Individual units provide visual & audible alarm
- Communicates to M1, activating hardwired sounders & alert Central Station
- Loud built-in sounder, 85dB(A) at 3 meters
- Operates from two readily available and easy-to-replace AAA batteries
- Frequency: 902 – 928 Mhz channel hopping
Included in the Box:
- Two-Way Wireless CO Detector
- Mounting hardware
Shipping & Delivery
We ship from Canada with typical delivery times of 2-5 days to major centers. Most orders over $100 before tax ship FREE.