Elk M1 Keypad with Blue LCD for M1 Gold / EZ8
The ELK-M1KP is an M1 Controls addressable LCD Keypad. It has a 32-character, backlit display with adjustable intensity and extra large character fonts, which improves readability.
Six (6) function (“F”) keys can be programmed to call emergency services or perform tasks; like controlling lights, watering the lawn, closing or opening the garage door, and so on.
The ELK navigation keys easily guide you through the full list of automation tasks, programming, systems diagnostics, and more.
A plug-in proximity reader is available as an optional, allowing prox card or fob arming, disarming, door strike control, and so on. The fold-down door features a magnetic closure and can be completely removed if desired.
- Backlit, Large Character LCD Display, 16 x 2 lines
- Blue LCD Display
- Six (6) programmable function keys
- Unique Menu Navigation/Direction keys
- Adjustable volume for tones/chime
- Accepts Plug-in Proximity Reader (ELK-M1PR) or “External” 26-bit Wiegand Prox Reader
- Built-in Temperature Sensor
- Input for 1 Supervised Zone
- One Programmable “Switched Positive” Voltage Output
- Exit, Stay, Chime, and Bypass Keys
- Programmable display of time, date, & temperature
- Displays system diagnostics and settings
- Input Connection: 6 Pin Plug-in “Flying Lead” Connector Included
- Proximity Connection: 5 Pin Plug-in “Flying Lead” Connector (optional ELK-WO35A required for external proximity reader)
- Color: White
- Operating Voltage: 13.8 VDC
- Current Draw: 40 – 50 mA Idle (low backlight level, sounder silent)
- 160 mA Fully Active (max. backlight & sounder active)
- Size: 6.875″ x 5.25″ x 1.375
Included in the Box:
- LCD Keypad with Blue Display
- 1 each Multicolor & Quick Reference Labels
- 4 #6 Flat Head Phillips Sheet Metal Screw
- 1 2200 Ohm Resistor
- 5 Gel Filled B-Connector
- 1 Mini Jumper
- 6-wire Flying Lead Cable Assembly
Shipping & Delivery
We ship from Canada with typical delivery times of 2-5 days to major centers. Most orders over $100 before tax ship FREE.