Elk 2 Way Wireless Slim Door Window Sensor
The ELK-6020 is a slim and low-profile Wireless Door & WindowSensor ideal for door and window applications. It is compatible with Wireless Receivers and Controls that accept Elk’s ‘RFTW’two-way technology; such as the ELK-M1XRFTW. The 6020 has 1 built-in reed switch and sends a unique TXID identifier and Loop number when it transmits to the receiver. The 6020 features Elk’s Industry Leading Two-Way Technology, capable of on-demand status updates as well as extended range and extremely long battery life.
Ideal for narrow door and window jambs.
Part# ELK-6020: Slimline Door/Window Sensor; White
- Compatible with ELK-M1XRFTWM two-way wireless transceivers
- One built-in reed switch
- Front and back tamper option
- Available in white (ELK-6020) and brown (ELK-6020BR)
- 902 Mhz – 928 Mhz frequency hopping
- The maximum operating gap of reed: 1/2”
- 3.6V ER14250 lithium battery
- Battery Life: 7 years typical
- Size: .71”W x 3.4”L x .8”D, Magnet: .57”W x 1.5”L x .6”D
Included in the Box:
- Slimline Door/Window Wireless Sensor
- Replaceable 3.6V Lithium battery
- Tamper Switch
- 4 #4 x ½” Flat Head Sheet Metal Screws
- Double Sided Tape for both transmitter and magnet
Shipping & Delivery
We ship from Canada with typical delivery times of 2-5 days to major centers. Most orders over $100 before tax ship FREE.