Elk 2 Way Wireless Mini Window Sensor
The ELK-6021 is an exceptionally thin Wireless Window Sensor. It is designed primarily for use on non-metal surfaces and is ideal for double-hung or casement-style wood/vinyl windows. It is nearly invisible when installed properly.
The 6021 is compatible with Wireless Transceivers and Controls that accept Elk’s two-way technology such as the ELK-M1XRFTWM. The 6021 contains a built-in reed switch and reports a unique TXID identifier to the transceiver.
The 6021 features Elk’s Industry Leading Two-Way Technology with positive signal acknowledgment and very good battery life.
Part# ELK-6021: Mini Window Sensor; White
• One built-in reed switch
• Compatible with ELK-M1XRFTWM Two-Way Wireless Transceiver for M1 Controls
• Available in white and brown.
• 902 Mhz - 928 Mhz frequency hopping
• Maximum operating gap of reed: 3/8”
• Max. recommended mounting distance from receiver: 100 ft.
• 3V CR2032 lithium battery
• Size: .71”W x 3.4”L x .8”D
• Magnet: .57”W x 1.5”L x .6”D
Shipping & Delivery
We ship from Canada with typical delivery times of 2-5 days to major centers. Most orders over $100 before tax ship FREE.