Elk 12V Alarm Strobe Red
The ELK-SL1R is a weather-resistant strobe light designed for easy attachment to ELK’s stainless steel speaker and siren units. An optional wall kit (ELK-WK1) allows the strobe to be mounted to a wall or to single or double-gang electrical boxes.
Adds visual indication for alarms, warnings, hearing impaired applications, etc. Attaches easily to ELK’s stainless steel enclosed units (ELK-1RT & ELK-150RT) or to a wall using ELK-WK1.
The attractive SL1 features a simple 12 Volts DC two-wire hookup, low current draw, and compatibility with virtually all 12-volt control panels (including pulsing alarm outputs). The ELK-SL1 is molded from virtually indestructible polycarbonate, such as Lexan, and is available in clear, amber, blue, and red.
Note: Strobe Not Designed for Continuous Duty Applications
Features and Benefits:
- Interior or exterior use
- Works with steady or pulsing alarm outputs
- Fits ELK Stainless Steel Enclosed Speaker/Sirens
- It May be wall mounted (see ELK-WK1)
- Easy to Install, simple 2 Wire Hookup
- Durable Polycarbonate Construction
- Colors: Clear, Red, Blue, or Amber
- Operating Voltage: 12 Volts DC
- Current Draw: 10-300mA, 210mA Nominal
- Flash Rate: Approx. 1 Flash per second
- Size: 4.875″ x 3.875″ x 1.125″
- RoHS Compliant
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Included in the Box:
- Hex Socket Cap Type 3 Screw
- 3/16” Short Arm Hex Key
- Blanking Plug
- 2 Gel Filled B-Connectors
Shipping & Delivery
We ship from Canada with typical delivery times of 2-5 days to major centers. Most orders over $100 before tax ship FREE.