Dakota Alert Additional Magnetic Probe Sensor Wireless Transmitter for 4000 Series
DCPT4000 Dakota Alert Additional Magnetic Probe Sensor Wireless Transmitter for 4000 Series
Expand your Dakota 4000 series driveway alarm or alert system by adding the DCPT4000 magnetic probe vehicle sensor with wireless transmitter. The vehicle probe is buried alongside or under the driveway and the included 50 foot cable connects to the wireless transmitter which can be mounted on a wall, pole or tree. This extra sensor with transmitter can be used to cover an extra driveway, an extra wide driveway for better coverage, to monitor farm equipment or even large metal garbage bins.
This is an expansion sensor for DCMA4000, DCPA4000, DCRH4000 or DCR4000 systems / receivers.
The Dakota DCR4000 receiver from these systems will flash an LED indicator and play your choice of notification tunes/tones when triggered.
Up to 16 different sensors (transmitters) can be paired with the Dakota 4000 series receivers.
Note: The DCPT4000 replaces the DCPT2500 but 2500 and 4000 series parts are not compatible with each other.
Dakota DCPT4000 Magnetic Vehicle Probe with Wireless Transmitter Features:
- Magnetic vehicle probe senses vehicles or large moving metal objects
- Probe detection radius of approximately 10-12 feet
- Probe transmitter powered by 4 x CR123 lithium batteries
- Up to 1 mile or 4000 foot wireless range* to DCR4000 receiver
- Battery life up to 12 months depending on weather and activity
* Note: Wireless range is maximum, line of sight, without interference. Obstructions, hilly terrain and interference will reduce range.
Share this Product