Alarm.com Chair Sensor with transmitter for Interlogix and Qolsys Alarm
The Alarm.com ADC-COS-BC23-GE chair sensor system with Interlogix/Qolsys transmitter is designed for secure independent home care and senior living. The ADC-COS-BC23-GE is clever enough to monitor the overall quality of life and acts as a lifeline. The Alarm.com wellness suite of devices provides caregivers with real-time insight into each client's present status as well as possible emergency concerns by utilizing inconspicuous wireless sensors throughout the client's living environment.
This device requires an Alarm.com account, your Alarm.com partner will need to work with you to add Alarm.com devices to your account.
Alarms247 offers DIY monitoring packages to support these devices.
- Nighttime Falls
- Sleep Patterns & Sleeplessness
- Sedentary Lifestyles or Wandering
- Odd & Erratic Eating Habits
- Infrequent or Excessive Bathroom Activities
- Medication Adherence
- Locate the sensor within 100 feet of the base station.
- Place the sensor on top of a chair, making sure the sensor is positioned directly under the rear area when an individual is sitting down. The sensor should be placed horizontally across the chair.
- Tuck the transmitter and any excess cable aside from the back of the chair.
- To test the chair sensor, apply weight directly above the mat for several seconds and release. View the Event History page on the Dealer Website to confirm the sensor activity.
Shipping & Delivery
We ship from Canada with typical delivery times of 2-5 days to major centers. Most orders over $100 before tax ship FREE.